|OJT, On the Job Training, Module, Proctor, OJT Submission, OJT Review, OJT Approval|
Follow the details outlined below to create an OJT module with various Proctors identified:
1. User(s) that you want to be listed as Proctors over an OJT module need to be listed on the Expert tab of the course.
2. To create an OJT module, select "New Module," from the course module tab and select "OJT."
3. Add the content package for the OJT by selecting a content package. The content package that you add here will be the one that the proctor will work through at the time of the OJT with the end user.
4. Below the content package upload settings you will need to select "Allow experts for this course to grade and/or mark this OJT package as completed".
5. Click "Create Module."
6. Create an email notification on the course level or system level depending on your preference. For the email notification, select "OJT Request Submitted to Proctors." The system will send the notification to the proctors selected for the course when an OJT task is requested.
Please sign in to leave a comment.