|Meeting URL, Meeting Invite, Outlook Invite, Attachment, Attendee URL, Location, Location Description, ILT, Session, Email Notification|
To get the web meeting URL to appear in a meeting attachment when a user enrolls in an ILT session, you need to ensure that the meeting link is placed into the “location description“ field within the ILT session. Follow the steps below to ensure that the user sees this when they join the roster:
1. Turn on email notification for “learner joined to roster - send to learner“
2. On the message tab of the email notification, ensure that you select the check box for “Attach calendar files for session meeting time(s).“
3. Open the session properties and navigate to “URL Attend“
4. Place the meeting link in the “URL Attend“ field AND the “location description“ field. The “location description“ field is the field that populates the meeting attachment for users after they enroll.
6. Come back into the session properties, right click on “join meeting“
7. Click “copy link address“
8. Paste this link into the “location description“ field.