In our legacy r4/r5 product, you have the option to utilize the Fetch SCORM upload process for content packages that are too large to store directly in the LMS database. To utilize the fetch SCORM capability, follow the steps outlined below:
1. Upload your SCORM file to your Dropbox account
2. Click the “Share” button for your file
3. Click the “Copy link” link
4. In the SCORM Fetch window in the LMS, in the “Fetch File” section, select “https://” from the drop-down menu, and paste the link in the box.
5. EDIT THE LINK with the following edits:
- Change “https://www.dropbox.com” to “dl.dropboxusercontent.com”
- Delete the “?dl=0” at the end of the link
6. Click the “Fetch” button
Please sign in to leave a comment.