The Inquisiq LMS v2 API is organized around REST and designed with functionality to allow customers to easily integrate their third-party applications with the Inquisiq LMS in meaningful ways.
This version of our API has predictable resource-oriented URLs, accepts JSON request bodies and returns JSON responses, and uses standard HTTP response codes, authentication, and verbs.
This version of the Inquisiq LMS API should be used by customers for any new development going forward. While it is still active and will continue to be supported, our legacy API (Inquisiq API Manual) has been deprecated, and should not be used for new development going forward.
- Inquisiq LMS API v2 - Enabling the API
- Inquisiq LMS API v2 - Authentication and Headers
- Inquisiq LMS API v2 - API Response Codes and Errors
- Inquisiq LMS API v2 - Catalog API
- Inquisiq LMS API v2 - Course API
- Inquisiq LMS API v2 - Course Enrollment API
- Inquisiq LMS API v2 - Learning Path API
- Inquisiq LMS API v2 - Learning Path Enrollment API
- Inquisiq LMS API v2 - Group API
- Inquisiq LMS API v2 - User API
- Inquisiq LMS API v2 - Timezones and Languages
API Support Disclaimer
Due to the range in variation of third-party applications, the following guidelines will apply to API support requests:
- Only questions related to this API documentation will be covered by our standard support agreement.
- Diagnostics related to customer code written to these API methods as well as any other assistance with coding is not covered by support and must be scoped as a billable project at a 2-hour minimum.
- Inquisiq LMS support is with our direct customers. A customer may request us to work directly with their customer’s developers, support, or representatives, but such contact will be scoped as a billable project at a 2-hour minimum.
In sum, Acendre will support clarification of what the Inquisiq LMS API offers access to, and verbal examples of how people use the API. However, any actual coding or detailed technical assistance will require a billable project to be initiated.
Please sign in to leave a comment.