You *MUST* have a WebEx account already set up before you integrate an account with Inquisiq.
How to integrate a WebEx account on Inquisiq:
1) Log into the Inquisiq account. In the System menu, click “Web Meeting Integration.”
2) Under the tab for WebEx, select the “On” bubble.
3) Put in the WebEx Site Name, Username, and Password, and then select the WebEx plan that you
are subscribed to.
4) Click “Save Changes.” The WebEx account is now integrated into Asentia.
How to set up a WebEx meeting in Inquisiq:
5) On the LMS site, in the Learning Assets menu, click “Instructor Led Training.”
6) Either create a new ILT module, or modify an existing ILT module.
7) Create a new session, give it a title, and under “Type,” select “WebEx.”
8) Create a password for the WebEx session.
9) The system will automatically load the number of seats (based on the WebEx plan that you are
subscribed to) and the attendance URLs. You can either include a number of waiting seats, or
make the waiting seats 0.
10) Give the session a date and time. The session must be at least 15 minutes long.
11) Click “Create Instructor Led Training Session.” The meeting will automatically be created in the
How users will access the meeting:
12) There are several ways that a user may gain access to a live session. The user can:
- Be enrolled in the course containing the training module through a ruleset, or they will
self-enroll in the course containing the training module; in BOTH cases, once they are
enrolled, they will go to their Dashboard, click the View button for the course, click the
Action button for the module, and then select an available session.
- Self-enroll in the ILT module alone from the Instructor Led Training section of the Catalog, in which case they will be prompted to select an open session upon enrollment.
- Be added manually to the Enrolled List on the Manage Roster page by an administrator.
13) The administrator or the session Instructor can launch the session from either the ILT Roster
Management widget by clicking on the WebEx icon under “Launch,” or they can launch the
session from the WebEx account.
14) To join the session, from the dashboard, the user will click on the icon in their Calendar widget.
If they click the icon within 15 minutes of the beginning of the meeting, they will be given the
link to join the meeting. They will NOT be given that link earlier than 15 minutes before the start
of the meeting.
15) When the user clicks the join link, the user will be brought to the WebEx Meeting Center in a
new tab or window, where there will be a “Join” button.
NOTE: The WebEx site on Android devices cannot launch the session if the browser is not in desktop
mode. After the user taps the “Join WebEx” link, have them turn desktop mode on for the browser they
are using. In both Chrome and Firefox for Android, here is how to enable desktop mode:
- In the top right corner of the screen, click the menu icon (three dots aligned vertically).
- Tap the box next to “Request desktop site.” The page will refresh, and they will then be able to
join the meeting.
16) If the user is on a desktop computer, they will be prompted to install the WebEx add-on to their
browser (if they don’t already have it). Once they have installed, they will then be prompted to
enter their name, email address, and the meeting password. Once they give this information,
they will be put into the meeting. Mobile users will only be prompted to enter their information,
and the meeting will then launch.
How to grant completions to users:
The administrator or the session Instructor will select the completion status for the users listed in the
Enrolled list from the Manage Roster page. There is a function above the Enrolled list that says, “Mark
selected record(s) as:” You can grant everyone on the list the same completion status with this function,
then hit “Save Changes.”