|How To, Learning Path, Dashboard, Learning Path Widget, Learning Path Progress, Bundle|
The “My Learning Paths Widget” shows a listing of all learning paths you are enrolled in, and can be used to view and interact with courses that are part of the learning paths. It displays your progress, along with information on due dates for learning paths you are enrolled in. The widget is broken down into 4 tabs that display enrollments according to their status:
- Enrolled: These are the learning paths you are currently enrolled in that have not passed their due date.
- Overdue: These are learning paths you are currently enrolled in that have passed their due date. This status has no effect on your ability to complete the learning path(s), but you should complete them as soon as possible.
- Completed: These are the learning paths that you have completed.
- Expired: These are learning paths that have expired on your account.
For each learning path enrollment listed in the “My Learning Paths Widget”, there are buttons you can click to interact with that learning path:
- "View” Button: Clicking this button will take you to the learning path enrollment details page for that learning path enrollment. From there, you will be able to access learning path materials and interact with course content for courses that are part of the learning path. For more information on launching course content, see the section entitled “Interacting with Learning Content.”