|Web Meeting Integration, Integration, ILT, Session, Virtual Training, Microsoft Teams, Teams|
- The new Teams web meeting integration is available under System -> Web Meeting Integrations.
- To set-up Teams web conference in your LMS, click on the ‘Teams developer guide’ and register your app on Teams by clicking on ‘New registration.
- Select the highlighted source
- Add the redirect URL from Inquisiq to the you are registering on Teams.
- Now move to the ‘Certificates & secrets’ section, create a new application (client) secret and note it (value and ID both). While creating the secret, select ‘Never Expires’.
- Next move to ‘API permissions’ section and add the following permissions.
- This completes your set-up on Teams, and you can now access Teams as one of the ILT web conference options.
Please sign in to leave a comment.