|Purchase, Paid Course, Catalog Purchase, Catalog Charge, ecommerce, Cart, Bulk Purchase|
We are excited to introduce the ability to purchase training in bulk and perform user registration on learner’s behalf in release 1.20. This will assist users with the right role to manage bulk enrollment in the system.
1. If you are a user with a ‘user manager’ role, you will be able to purchase in bulk.
2. On click of ‘add to cart’ in the below screen you will navigate to the cart
3. Two new fields are now available in the shopping cart
4. Quantity – to select how many units you want to purchase (managed by a course config).
5. Purchasing for – to enable you to purchase a single unit for yourself or another user.
6. Once you have made your selection, the amount gets calculated based on the quantity and cost
7. On completion of transaction, you will be notified of the next steps and can register users or share link of the training with learners for whom the bulk purchase was made.
8. Now share the link with users for whom the training was purchased.
9. The share link, when clicked will ask user to sign-in if the user is not logged in and will enroll the user once signed-in.
10. Please note that register and share it link is available when user has bought a training without an ILT module. In case of a course with ILT module only the register action is available. This is to make sure that between the time the purchase was made, and learner clicked on the shared enrollment link the roster does not fill-up completely. The purchaser is also advised to complete enrollment in case of an ILT right away.
11. Additionally, register and share link are also available under purchase widget – receipts. This will enable users to complete the registration process later.