|Enrollment Widget, Course Status, Course Statuses, Course Details, Launch Course|
The “Enrollments Widget” shows a listing of all courses you are enrolled in, and is the main point of entry for interacting with content for courses you are enrolled in. It displays your progress, along with information on due and expiration dates for courses you are enrolled in. The widget is broken down into 5 filters that display enrollments according to their status:
- Enrolled: These are the courses you are currently enrolled in that have not passed their due or expiration dates.
- Pending: These are courses that you have requested enrollment in that must be approved by your Administrator before they will appear on your “Enrolled” tab.
- Overdue: These are courses you are currently enrolled in that have passed their due date. This status has no affect on your ability to complete the course(s), but you should complete them as soon as possible.
- Completed: These are the courses that you have completed. If the course enrollment has not expired, and the course’s content has not changed since you have completed it, you may interact with the course content in “review mode.”
- Expired: These are the course enrollments that have expired prior to you completing them. Expiration means that you are no longer able to interact with or complete the course enrollment.
For each course enrollment listed in the “Enrollments Widget”, there are buttons you can click to interact with content for that course:
- "Course Details” button: Clicking this button will take you to the course enrollment details page for that course enrollment. From there, you will be able to access course materials and interact with course content. This is the main point for launching and completing courses.
- “Launch Content” button: Clicking this button will launch the first module within the course. Instead of opening the course details page, this button allows you to start taking the training with the first module, or where you left off in the course previously.
Use the sort and filter options in the upper right-hand corner of the widget to change the view of the courses in the "Enrollments Widget." Change the view of the courses from tile view to list view with these options based on your preference.