|GoToMeeting, GoToTraining, GoToWebinar, Web Meeting Integration, ILT, Session, Virtual Training, Integration, Web Meeting Platform|
We currently support two version of GoToMeeting set-up. One with OAuth client and one without.
- If you currently do not have any GoTo web meeting set-up in your portal, you do not have to worry. You will only see the set-up with new authentication, as shown in the screen below.
- If you have an existing GoTo web meeting set-up you will see the below screen. The highlighted section has instruction to update your existing configuration to the new supported OAuth2.0 authentication mechanism.
- If you continue to convert your existing set-up with the new supported authentication method, then click on the checkbox – ‘Convert this integration to the new GoToTraining authentication workflow.’
- Once you click on the checkbox the existing two fields – default organizer username and default organizer password fields will disappear, as they are no longer required in the new set-up.
- Now click on the ‘GoTo developer guide’ (highlighted with star below) to create an app on GoTo portal. This link has detailed instructions for creating an app. You will receive an application id and secret key which needs to be entered in Inquisiq web meeting configuration. You will also find your portals redirect URI in the info section highlighted below. The redirect URI needs to be entered in GoTo app creation process.
- Once configured with the new set-up, you can use GoTo web meeting options as you do today to create ILT sessions. No change in process or interaction there.
Please sign in to leave a comment.