|SSO, Single Sign On, Integration, Login, Account Creation, LinkedIn|
Single Sign on with ‘LinkedIn’
Description: This means by integrating your Inquisiq learning platform with LinkedIn, you can bind your Inquisiq user profiles with their corresponding LinkedIn accounts. This way, every user inside your platform can sign into their Inquisiq platform without needing to manually enter the credentials. This manual will show you the integration in both your Inquisiq learning platform as well as from LinkedIn side.
System & UI Changes:
- When a learner access’s the sign-in page they will see the new ‘Sign-In with LinkedIn’ option if you have configured this for your LMS site.
2. To configure this navigate to your Inquisiq portal -> System -> Configuration -> Login Setup page and you will see the new SSO option.
3. When you click on ‘Add OAuth Provider’, the following window will pop-up, where you can choose the provider as LinkedIn.
4. After selecting LinkedIn as the SSO option, click on ‘Provider Developer Guide’ hyperlink to create an app on LinkedIn account to activate the integration. When you click the provider developer guide hyperlink, it will take you to the below screen on your LinkedIn account once you have logged in with your LinkedIn credential. Click on ‘My apps’ as highlighted below.
5. Once you create your app, navigate to auth tab, and grab the client ID and client secret
6. Under the Auth – OAuth 2.0 Setting add the redirect URL from Inquisiq.
7. Next move onto the Product tab and add ‘Sign in with LinkedIn’ as a product and you are ready to go.