|Organizer, ILT, Session, Zoom, Sign-In|
When Zoom (or other web meeting platform) integration is turned on at the System level, an Administrator can use this account when creating ILT Sessions. There are situations when an Administrator may choose to swap out the integrated Zoom account for a different organizer and utilize their Zoom account instead. This can be done at the ILT Session level.
Outlined below are the steps to add a new organizer when a Zoom integration is turned on:
- Open the Instructor Led Training (ILT)
- Add a new Session or modify an existing Session
- Select the Type - Zoom or other integrated web meeting platform
- Under Organizer, toggle from the default organizer to "Add New"
- Click "Sign-in with Zoom"
- A pop-up window will appear. Enter in your Zoom credentials here for the account you wish to utilize